Over the weekend, I was kindly nominated for the “Liebster Blog” award by Nicole of Nicole Ftacnik Photography. It was a very warm and unexpectedly-pleasant start to the day, and I can’t thank you enough Nicole!
The “Liebster Blog” award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, for all in the spirit of fostering new connections and motivation. “Liebster” is German and it means “Dearest” or “Beloved.” But, at the same time it can also mean “favorite.”
However, the rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award to your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma.
It is with my greatest pleasure–and in no particular order–that I pass this award on to some worthy bloggers as well:
You can read about all of the blogs I follow on my Others page and narrowing it down to my five favorites is hard, but here goes:
1. Tao Zero
These are all incredibly inspiring photography blogs (I have a one-track mind) that I lean from and am entertained by every single day. Thank you all for what you give.