Name of Subject___________________________________
Upon signature, Visual Journey Photography shall reserve the time and date agreed upon.
- If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of Visual Journey Photography, the photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait session, at no cost to the client.
- Visual Journey Photography guarantees your satisfaction. Payment is required upon acceptance of the final photographs in electronic form and your satisfaction with them. In most cases photographs will be delivered on a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM.
- Visual Journey Photography does not make prints, but will work with third parties to have prints made of your selected photographs if desired. Price will be determined by charges from third party and number of photographs to arrange for printing. A quote will be provided prior to confirming the print order.
- If Visual Journey Photography cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, act of nature, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. Visual Journey Photography shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
- Notice of Copyright: It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs elsewhere without permission of Visual Journey Photography. Digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of Visual Journey Photography, unless otherwise written with the purchase of copyright release.
- Reasonable requests for particular photographs will be given every effort to achieve. Please note that some venues and/or officials place limitations and restrictions on photography. It is the responsibility of the client to notify the photographer of such restrictions and/or to gain permissions for requested images outside of the venue’s standard restrictions. Visual Journey Photography will not be held responsible for the results of such limitations (i.e. no flash photography).
- Visual Journey Photography will not resell or distribute any photographs of the person(s) named as the subject in this agreement without the express written consent of the parties to whom this agreement is accepted by.
- Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
- The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend Visual Journey Photography in the event of litigation arising out of such use (i.e. group photos).
The photography services, excluding prints, will be provided for a total cost of $__________. The services include:
- Not more than 4 hours of photography sessions (may be split into multiple sessions)
- 15 edited photographs (color correction, contrast enhancement, skin smoothing, etc.) If more than 15 photographs are desired, a rate of $10 per additional image for editing will charged.
- Digital copy of all edited photographs in JPG and RAW formats, and all original (unedited) photographs in JPG and RAW formats from the entire session.
The terms of this agreement are accepted by:
Parent _____________________________________________ Date_______________
(if subject is under the age of 18)
Here is a copy of the form suitable for printing.